My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Sunday, April 22, 2018

And we have a winner(s)....

First up, a massive thank you to everyone who took part and left a name suggestion for my latest quilt.  I had a lot of fun reading them and thinking about them.  I love having an online community of quilters and artists who can have a bit of fun together, or solve a problem together, or provide a bit of support  for each other.

Moon Flight by Charlotte Scott

I've decided to call it 'Moon Flight', which I think sums it up perfectly.

So, on to the winners!

My random number generator picked 12, so the twelth commentor is Maree, congratulations!

I also put the competition on to Kiwiquilters, a Facebook group for New Zealand quilters.  And lots of people left me suggestions there.  I decided to be generous and do a drawing for them too.  The random number generator picked 3, and the third commenter was Biddy, congratulations!

I'm also going to send a bundle to Gretchen, because her suggestion, Moonlight Flight, was so very close to the name I eventually picked.  Congratulations!

Thankyou everyone, I hope you had fun coming up with names.  I know I enjoyed reading them all.  I'll be in touch with the winners shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!